Saturday, March 21, 2009

Two New Sustainable House Plan Websites

After years of work my house plans are finally getting online. There are 86 plans published so far and more in the works. I've tried to cover a wide variety of styles and applications, but all of them are small, affordable and sustainable. The selections include domes, roundhouses, square/rectangular, organic shaped, polygonal. There are also categories for free shelter designs, miscellaneous structures and homes over 1,000 sq. ft.

Here's my new strawbale house plans site: Straw Bale House Plans

Here's my new earthbag house plans site: Earthbag House Plans

I'm eager to hear from readers, so please leave your comments. Keep in mind these are just preliminary plans. I'll tweak them to meet your needs. Plans are available for sale at DreamGreenHomes.com